Gerrior Masonry & Landscape Construction Corp.
Hydro-Seed, Seed & Sod
Hydroseeding Services – Hydro-Seeding Lawns
We provide hydroseeding services for both residential and commercial customers in greater Woburn, MA and surrounding towns. Our high quality hydroseeding service is the fastest and most affordable way to seed your lawn. It is also a great way to reseed your existing lawn or to touch up bare spots.
What is Hydroseeding
Hydroseeding is a fast, cost effective and affordable way to seed your lawn. The cost to have your new lawn hydro-seeded is less than 1/4 the cost of using sod, and in a few weeks you will have a great lawn that you will be able to enjoy!
The process of hydroseeding involves spraying a special blend of seeds chosen for the specific conditions and requirements of your land. The factors that may go into the type of hydro-seed involves the amount of sun, shade, the terrain, the type of soil and if you have children or pets.
Your lawn will be hydroseeded with a tested, high quality, certified turf mix. Germination time will depend on the weather, the time of year, the amount of water, the area you live in and other factors. Usually grass will be visible in 5-7 days, a few days slower in cold weather or the hottest part of summer.
Advantages of Hydroseeding Services
- Provides quicker germination and better moisture retention
- Provides better seed-to-soil contact
- Hydroseeding can save you money and provide better results than sod
- Hydroseeding is perfect for hillsides and narrow areas that are difficult to dry seed
- No straw or netting to remove
- One step and very uniform application
- Holds soil in place better than dry seeding
- Both hydroseeding and sod require watering but the watering requirements for hydroseeding are much less
Ready to Schedule a Hydroseeding Service For Your Lawn?
Contact Gerrior Masonry and Landscape to schedule a hydroseeding service for your lawn. Call 781.933-4157 or click here to request a hydroseeding quote
In addition to hydro-seeding lawns, we also provide traditional sodding and seeding of lawns.
- Prepare the ground
- Add Nutrients
- Plant Grass Seed
- Water the Seed