Gerrior Masonry & Landscape Construction Corp.
Careers at Gerrior Masonry & Landscape Construction
click on a tab below for a full job description.
We are expanding our masonry division. Join our award-winning team.
Gerrior Masonry & Landscaping is looking for a skilled, experienced mason who can cut, dress and lay stone, brick, and block, and who is proficient with both modern power tools and traditional hand tools. Masons can expect to work in most weather and with various materials, lift and carry 50lbs, and read and assess drawings. Able to skillfully build stairs, walkways and stonewalls.
As we continue to grow, we are hiring seasoned Masons or an established 3-person team with a minimum of 3-5 yrs. experience.
- Full time seasonal position with potential year-round employment if desired (Masonry and Snow Removal).
- Skilled Masons with reliable transportation and hand tools.
- Experience working with materials such as natural stone, cobbles, brick, granite, blocks, concrete, and stone veneer.
- Residential Hardscape retaining walls, paver walkways & patios, outdoor kitchens, water features, and paver driveways.
- Restoration, stucco, and repointing, building walls, chimneys, steps & landings etc.
- Should have a good understanding of all types of masonry construction.
- Must have core and limb strength, hand / eye coordination, manual dexterity, ability to lift carry, push up to 50lbs. Ability to walk, stand, kneel, and sit for extended periods of time.
- Work safely, continuously learn, and work as part of a team.
- Best pay in the industry based on skill level.
- Our Masons have been with us on average of 22 years. A true testament to happy employees. We are growing and it’s time to bring on another great crew.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30.00 – $45.00 per hour
Complete Benefits Package
Skilled Masonry Laborers
Gerrior Masonry is a 30-year Masonry, Landscape & Snow removal Company. We are seeking to hire Masonry Laborers. Must be able to get to and from the main shop or jobsite on your own and have valid driver’s license.
Some examples of the work:
- Demo work, Jack Hammer, digging out and prepping projects and basic maintenance of multiple residential sites.
- Moving materials and equipment to assisting in the project.
- Ensuring that the required tools needed for a job or project are ready and well-kept after the job.
- Assists the lead mason.
- Attention to detail
- Familiar with Bobcat operation, Hydraulic License a plus.
- Good work ethic & habits, self-motivated, punctual, reliable & consistent.
- Team players, positive attitude, English speaking & legal to work in the U. S.
- Able to handle physical aspects of masonry labor work.
- Minimum weekly schedule of 40 hours. Saturdays optional and can be discussed.
What you can expect:
- Best pay in the industry, commensurate with skill level,
- Plenty of room for financial growth and expansion in the company.
- Year-round employment if desired: (Masonry Labor & Snow removal)
- Team oriented co-workers, operating “the best maintained”, state of the art equipment in the industry.
Job Type: Full-time
Compensation: $25.00 – $35.00 per hour
*Snow Shovelers GREAT PAY (must have reliable transportation to get to jobsite.)
As we continue to grow, our need for more shovelers grows as well.
- Must be available during snow events 24/7, weekends and holidays.
- Local candidates around the Woburn Area Please.
PLEASE PROVIDE PHONE NUMBER IF IT IS NOT LISTED ON RESUME
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Snow Loader & Bobcat Operators
Gerrior Masonry & Landscape & Commercial Snowplowing is looking for an experienced Loader and Bobcat Operators.
We want people who are hardworking, thorough and who understand the necessity and urgency of clearing snow on commercial properties in a timely manner. Our sites are located in the general areas of Woburn, Wilmington and Stoneham MA.
We are currently looking to fill positions for the 2021-2022 snow season. Workers who excel in this position may have the opportunity to transition to full time masonry, landscape work in the spring.
Pay is based on experience.
- Valid/clean driver’s license
- Must have experience in driving loaders/bobcats/skid steers
- Snow pusher experience.
- Plowing and sanding experience a plus!
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to work outside in various winter weather conditions both during and after snow events
- Must demonstrate experience with and safe use of snow removal equipment, and operate respectfully on site
- Ability to work long hours during and after a snow event
- Ability to work various times during a day, depending on the snow event
- On call
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Snowplow Drivers & Subs
Job consists of snow removal and ice control services on commercial sites for company that’s been in the snow removal business for 30 years.
Applicants must be available and committed to work with very short notice at all times day and night, holidays, and weekends. This position requires that the successful applicant work on an on-call basis with irregular hours due to the position being weather related.
Ideal candidates are detail oriented, hardworking, and motivated professionals with strong contribution ethic. Must have own transportation to/from base of operation if needed and valid driver’s license.
Subcontractor’s welcome. Sub pay will be higher based on equipment used and experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary